Next week, the Hauser PTO will show its appreciation for our teachers and staff by providing treats each day in the teacher’s lounge, hosting a nice lunch on Wednesday, and raffling off daily prizes. We are still seeking many donations, and rely on your support.
This year’s theme is ” As great artists, thank you for the masterpieces you create everyday”
Daily Teacher’s Lounge Treats
As we celebrate artists from around the world, we are looking for volunteers to bring the following food items for daily treats in the teacher’s lounge:
• Piscasso -Monday, May 6th – 6 people to bring tapas or appetizers
• Vermeer- Tuesday, May 7th – 5 people to bring a variety of cheese and crackers
• Warhol -Thursday, May 8th – 1 person to bring a crock pot of soup
As we celebrate, Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper,” we are looking for volunteers to bring the following food items for the Italian lunch on Wednesday, May 8th:
• Fruit Salad or Fruit Plate - 2 people
• Desserts (prefer Italian themed) – 4 people
• Crock Pot of Soup (prefer Italian Wedding or Minestrone) – 2 people
• Salad – 3 people
We are also looking for volunteers to help at the lunch of Wednesday, May 8th:
• Table Decorations – 2 people
• Set-Up (9:30a-11:00am) -3 people
• Serving (10:45a-12:15pm) -2 people
• Clean-up (12:00pm-1:30pm) – 3 people
We are looking for parents and community members to donate items to be raffled each day during the week. If you would like to donate an item for the raffle, please contact Lisa Freel at (email@example.com). She will gladly arrange a time to pick up the donation. We are seeking new gift items, gift cards or gift certificates for services.
Please click on the link below to volunteer for any of the spots above.