Choosing their own books empowers kids and inspires them to become bolder, prouder, and stronger readers….AND every book they buy earns rewards for our school!
Here’s what you need to know about the Hauser Book Fair:
- The fair will take place from February 6th to 10th in the Hauser Library
- Students will visit the Book Fair during ELA class to view and purchase books.
- The book fair will also be open to families during the PTO Pasta Dinner on Thursday, Feb. 9th from 4:30-7:30pm
- This year, say goodbye to cash and hello to eWallet—your child’s digital payment account. Before 2/6 set up eWallet for worry-free, cash-free purchases
- Visit our Book Fair homepage to learn more and get started with eWallet and online shopping.
If you can’t make it to the Fair, then shop at our school’s Online Book Fair. All orders ship directly to your home, and shipping is free for book orders over $25. Your online orders will also benefit our school.
Sign up here if you are available to volunteer at the Book Fair